Principles of processing and protection of personal data
I. Basic provisions
- The personal data Manager under art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Juraj Berta, Javorova 35, 921 01 Piestany (hereinafter: "the Administrator").
- The Administrator contact information is:
- Address: Javorova 35, 921 01 Piestany
- email: [email protected]
- Phone: + 421 905 328 365
- Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, Locational data, network identifier or by one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
- The administrator has not named a for the protection of personal data.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed:
- The administrator processes personal information that you have provided to him or personal information received by the Administrator on the basis of the performance of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of the processing of personal data:
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- Performance of the contract between you and the administrator under art. 6 Odst. 1 (b). b) GDPR,
- The legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (for the transmission of commercial communications Newsletters) under Art. 6 Odst. 1 (b). f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (for the transmission of commercial communications Newsletters) under Art. 6 Odst. 1 (b). A) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 Odst. 2 of Law no 480/2004 ECR, on certain information society services in the absence of an order for the goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- The equipment of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; When ordering, personal data are required for the successful ordering of the order (name and address, contact) the provision of personal data is necessary Demands For the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, the contract may not be concluded or complied with by the administrator.
- The administrator does not come to an automatic individual decision within the meaning of art. 22 GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention Period
- The administrator keeps personal information:
- For a period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the application of claims from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- For a period of time when consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, the longest 5 years if personal data are processed by consent.
- When the privacy period expires, your personal data is deleted by the administrator.
V. Recipients of personal data (administrator subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons:
- Involved in the supply of goods/services/execution of payments under the contract
- Ensuring services for the operation ofShop Services in connection with the operation of theShop
- Zaisťujúce Marketing Services
- The administrator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud service providers.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have:
- The right of access to personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectify personal data under art. 16 GDPR, or a restriction of processing under art. 18 GDPR.
- The right to revocation of personal data under art. 17 GDPR.
- The right to oppose processing under art. 21 GDPR and
- Right to prenesiteľnosť Data under Art. 20 GDPR.
- The right to revoke the consent of the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in art. (III) These conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with your personal Data protection authority if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed.
VII. Conditions for the security of personal data
- The administrator declares that it has taken all technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and storage of personal data in writing.
- The administrator declares that personal data is only accessible to them by the person who is authorized.
VIII. Final provisions
- The administrator is entitled to change these terms. The new version of the privacy terms will be published on its website, while sending you a new version of these terms to your email address provided by the administrator.
These conditions shall enter into force on the day 25.05.2018.